Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

An Explanation of My Absence

A lot of you know who I am from my youtube channel. If you do not, you can stop reading LOL

I have been on youtube pretty much daily for a few years now. I've met a lot of great people and have had a wonderful support system from all of you and thus I found it imperative to let you know what has been going on and why I have hardly posted new videos.

No, I wasn't NDAA'd but if I could have chosen that instead of what happened, I would. A year ago my father had a major stroke. He had several strokes actually. That pretty much put a stop to my world. I stayed with my mother and we would travel an hour and a half up and back to his rehabilitation center. He's had to pretty much relearn everything from walking, sitting, going up stairs, eating, speaking etc. It's been a very long, difficult road.

I wasn't trying to abandon my viewers. I would still post as much as I could on Twitter so you could still get information. But I just did not have it in me to post videos. To say I was exhausted would be an understatement.

The past year has been excruciatingly difficult and a real eye opener. To see someone fight so hard for their life made me realize how hard I want to continue to fight for mine... and yours.

Freedom and liberty have never been as important to me as they are now.... and they were pretty damn important to me before. The powers that be have kicked it into overdrive and are rapidly attacking our freedoms and liberties on all fronts. From mandatory vaccination to gun confiscation this shit is coming  down the pike ridiculously fast. That's why we must share as much information as possible with each other so we can be prepared for the upcoming events. It's not going to be easy I can assure you.

I will continue to post here on this blog as well as on Twitter. My Twitter handle is @politicalport. Please follow me there as I post there most often. I know a lot of you have youtube channels and we share a lot of the same viewers. I would really appreciate it if you could read this to your viewers. I realize a lot have stopped checking my videos because of my absence.
I WILL be back to make videos soon.

For those of you who have written to me over the last year checking on me and concerned over my welfare, thank you. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much it means to me that you've continued to worry about me. I never would have imagined so many people would still be thinking about me after being gone so long. You're amazing and I could never express my thanks enough for you.

I guess in the last year the haters thought they won. Sorry, asshats you ain't getting off that easy. I'm back.... and if you thought I was a bitch before, just fucking wait.

-TPP

24 comments:

  1. Family comes first , especially when it comes to moms & dads ! I am truly sorry to hear that about your dad , but being he's yours I have no doubt he has a very strong will and plenty of determination to give it his all in recovering from such a tough set of circumstances .
    Sending my best wishes & blessings to you & your family !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Godspeed to you and you dad and mom

      Delete
    2. Family first..! It's great you can do that with your mom. When my dad had his quadruple bypass. I was too busy doing his concrete jobs along with mine.
      I Couldn't get that time with him. But I saved his home & kept his bills paid.

      Delete
  2. Well this asshat has been worried about you and lighting 2 candles a week hoping you've been ok cuz ya don't let me know on twit..lol...Love ya kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I got notice of this article from Sammy Caine (Google+ User) and read the first couple paragraphs, my heart started racing. The "Political Port" didn't register with me so all I zeroed in on was that you used to be on YouTube, Had a Father that suffered a stroke, moved in with your mom to help rehabilitate him and drove the hour+ to a center for his rehabilitation.

    Now that I know it's you, you'll understand who I'm referring to when I thought I had uncovered the whereabouts of Michael Cravey (Thomas Brinkley on YouTube). Of course, he's probably dead having been gunned down by Gainesville PD back on March 3rd, 2014. I had just been thinking about Michael this morning, wondering if I would be able to keep his secret if he ever reached out to share the secret that he was still alive with me. I know that's a weird notion, but it's just there in the back of my mind.

    Anyway! I'm glad to learn that you've got new-found resolve. The group I'm a part of, IMS is deliberating a direction for the future and one possibility is a VERY big deal. Without revealing too much detail, it would involve life-saving and critical tools and support for the independent media activists out there. We're all struggling to achieve essentially the same thing. It looks like the solution was staring us in the face for a while.

    The last "official" project we've done is "The Life of Adam." You should watch and sub to our members. You never know who or which group will be the ones to make a difference, including yourself. Take care. - Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched it several times and posted it a lot on twitter. It's hella good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive got to tell you, I didnt miss your cooking videos ! LOL gLAD YOU HAVE RETURNED. Need you more now than ever. We need truth, and more truth on top of that. Wether everyone knows yet, we are all in the same leaky boat, like it or not, need to pull together, this will be an epic year,alot will occur to try and divide us. No one must falter,if they do, reach out an uplift them, and go on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your Dad, I've been down that road with mine and it's a tough road..I wondered what happened to you, glad to hear you are doing okay given the situation..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took care of my Mom and Dad.. I know what it feels like.. I loved them both.. My Dad is the reason I am alive today. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. He was my inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing but love for my fellow jarhead. Godspeed to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of us were worried, but real life is out there and the most important! My mother passed this year so i know how hard it is to deal with aging parents and the details of fighting for life or dealing with passing. Lighting a candle for you and see you when you are back. REST first.. trust me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry about your father. We're glad to hear your okay. Fully understand that exhaustion. We all know your heart. Passionate loving heart is because you care so much, trying to get people awake out of the beast system that we are all in. Grand deception. Same reason when I'm in bitching mode, it's because I care. It is all exhausting, but we never give up. We will be praying for you, and your family. Heart to heart, hearts know hearts. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for the issues you are dealing with. Much like the "peach" you are, we would expect nothing less than to take care of your dad.
    Glad to know you are still kicking. Thank you for letting those of us who were worried know you are OK.
    Miss you much,
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say that I have had to battle the current "healthcare system" for my Grandmother who has among othe rthings run 5 marathons , placed first Womens in two of them and also raised me and is responsible along with my Grandad for 75% of anything good about my character.I watched her on full life support at 82 with mittens on to keep from her pulling her vent out and those werid drugs to keep you semi concious it was horrifying to see the woman I love like a mother in that situation. Worse than that had her ICU nurses not been the realdeal her doctor would have kept her on the vent over thanksgiving and she'd have given up. We could all tell because we were in the hospital 9-12 hours a day like the employees. The message of hope here is that she is now at home with no brain damage after survivinga godforsaken "rehab" facility which was really just a bad nursing home. We got her home health care and then started the rehabilitiation but like your Father she couldnt even feed herself after almost 2 weeks on life support. The hope I offer is that at 82 after all that she is baking cakes, doing her crossword puzzles with her Yorkie, sitting on the porch and working a little every day to stay out of bed -- which was her biggest problem. At any rate - Thanks for responding to us all and I wil be sending out all the good vibes I got - or my version of praying for you and your Family. You are rightabout it putting things in perspective - as we had them try to pull the VA competency letter to get her retirement pension and us with power of attorney already - not to mention her gun rights - which she isn' an enthusiast but she can use one if she has to and is far from incompetent. I think we just abotu worked that out but it is unfair to do that to a bereaved family with enough problems without trying to take away her USAF retirement pension my Grandad put in 27 years for - hell he was in the Berlin Airlift. Sorry - I just mean I can relate to a lot of hat you are probably dealing with and I truly wish you the very best, and i think you are an amazing person whether you ever do another video - I am better for having known you in an awful lot of ways for someone across the country I've never met face to face. Stay Free and Thrive Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad she's doing so much better. It's crazy the hoops you're forced to jump through for a sick family member

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will forever have our support and we are so sorry to hear about the circumstances of your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  15. miss you and your videos always an uplift...keep up the good fight ..if your dads any thing like you he will be ok..your in my prays ..

    ReplyDelete